The all new Minikin 2 is a powerful advanced box mod powered by a GX-180-HT/UT chip which incorporates the same battery power saving capabilities as its predecessors but features a new wattage cap of 180 watts and touch screen support!
The Minikin 2 utilizes newly updated firmware which displays the following information on its LED screen: Individual battery charge, resistance of the atomizers, volts being used to fire at desired wattage, a puff counter, the duration of the fire, and which mode you are in.
The easy to use touch screen interface of the Minikin 2 offers a variety of vaping modes, ranging from your standard variable wattage, to the all new Curve mode, and typical advanced modes such as TCR and TFR.
The Minikin 2 features a redesigned body that was designed to be exceptionally comfortable to hold. The asMODus logo has been re-positioned to the back of the device and the USB port has been moved the front of the device as the battery door has been remodeled to add magnetic closure.
15 vent holes have been added to the base of the device which allows for maximized heat dissipation.
- Requires two 18650 high-drain batteries - SOLD SEPARATELY
- Single Button Design with Capacitive OLED Touch Screen
- Wattage range: 5.0 - 180.0W
- Wattage range (TC Mode): 5.0 - 120.0W
- Temperature Control with Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel support
- Atomizer ohm range: 0.1 - 2.5 ohm
- Max output voltage: 7.5V
- Peek output current: 45A
- Temperature control range: 212° - 572°F / 100°C - 300°C
- Charging parameters: DC 5V/1A
- Micro USB port for firmware upgrades
- Upgraded Firmware available on asModus website
- Dimensions: 80mm by 41mm by 38mm
- Minikin 2 180W Box Mod
- User Manual