In this new series I’ll be focusing on products that, in my humble opinion, fit a specific theme or scene. As such, keep in mind these are simply my personal opinions and taste is very subjective.
Today’s scene is a relaxing day on the beach with the warmth of the sun on your skin, a gentle breeze sweeping by and the soothing sound of small waves crashing on the shore. Here is my top 10.
10) Cali Breezer by Gold Seal – With a mix of Papaya, Strawberries and Cantaloupe, it’s hard to go wrong with this when you’re relaxing in the sun and looking for a refreshing drink.
9) Tropics by Japello’s – My favourite alcoholic beverage is a Pina Colada. Pineapple and Coconut is a perfect pairing in my opinion and the addition of Banana is not an unwelcomed one.
8) Lemonomenon by Nomenon – There’s nothing wrong with a straight up lemonade and Nomenon hits the nail on the head with this flavour.
7) Pink Palmer by Tailored Refreshers – If I’m looking for a nonalcoholic beverage while sitting on the beach, it will usually be an Arizona Iced Tea. Pink Palmer gets so perfectly close to this it’s like drinking the real thing.
6) Margarita by Fierce – I had never had a margarita before trying this flavour, but the hints of lime inspired me to give it a try and I was instantly a fan.
5) Mango Lemon-Lime by Dirtier – Mango is one of those interesting flavours for me that by itself I could take it or leave it. Mix it with nearly any other fruit and I’m game. The Lemon-Lime flavours from Dirty/Dirtier/Dirtiest are inspired by a Lemon-Lime Soda that adds just a little extra. Of the 9 flavours over those three lines, this one is my personal favourite.
4) Blood-Orange Pineapple by Hi Drip – These guys do fruit perfectly and this pairing and unbelievably balanced. Both the Blood-Orange and Pineapple shine equally well in this fruity e-liquid and fits the description of being ‘refreshing’ to a T.
3) Mango Tropical Blast by The Pier – Iced Green Tea with Mango, Tangerine and Passionfruit. If you’ve been reading this list so far, you know this is checking all of the boxes for me.
2) Lem’N Berry by Transistor – This is a lemonade that is completely out of this world. I love a nice lemonade, but mix it with sweet berries and this is a drink I would 100% order while relaxing on a beach.
Before we move to the number one spot, I wanted to list a few honourable mentions.
- Va Bajo – This cigar derived product would certainly make someone elses top 10 list. Personally, I am not a tobacco fan, but the reviews and sales speak for itself. I am certainly in the minority here for not adding this to the top 10.
- Golden Crunch by Tailored House – This is an excellent flavour; vanilla bean ice cream and honey sandwiched between two graham cracker cookies. This is actually one of my personal favourites. When I’m on the beach though, I lean more towards something to drink than eat.
- Peach Orchard by Trop Drop – Another amazing flavour. It was tough not adding this on the top 10, but it was really close.
1) Pina Colada by La Cantina – I said it in my number 9 slot that a Pina Colada is my favourite drink, and La Cantina hits every note with grace and elegance right down to the flavour of the alcohol. For this reason, Pina Colada gets my number one slot!
I hope you enjoy this new series and that I have inspired you to try out a few new flavours. What are your thoughts? What flavour didn’t make my list that you feel should have? Please share it in the comments below.
True North Vapor